I have been following Greg Wycliffe online for quite a few years. He attended the convoy occupation of Ottawa in February 2022, he has been a friend and ally to Jeremy Mackenzie and the Diagolon movement/Second Sons, he was active in the anti-LGTBQ activity that followed the anti-lockdown movement, but most notably he is a founder of the Dominion Society, a white nationalist group whose goal is to ethnically cleanse Canada of non-white people.
Some notable statements he has made that I have documented:
- He called the LGTBQ+ movement "anti-white" because they can't reproduce. *note: they can
- He referred to transgender people as "sub-human".
- He attended an anti-LGTBQ+ march in Ottawa that became violent, where he interviewed Josh Alexander and Chris Elston.
And I sure am glad that I kept that clip because it turns out.... Greg Wycliffe is gay! He went by the online user name Mr G-String and worked for LGTBQ+ radio station ProudFM 103.9. And he is not subtle about his sexuality....at all....
The unfortunate part about this is that the information was initially released by someone with terrible views. The Twitter account had 88 in the handle, so it was possibly a Neo-Nazi. They were also using racist and homophobic slurs. I don't care how terrible Greg has been, nobody deserves that.They used the information to attack the Dominion Society, and claim that the other leaders are gay which is also inappropriate.
This is an ongoing situation. Neither Greg nor The Dominion Society have reacted to this information. I'll update if that changes. Sadly the fall-out was always going to be inevitable. Greg, The Dominion Society, and others in the Diagolon movement have been hanging out with people who are open Neo-Nazis for a long time. There is no way they would accept Greg's sexuality openly.

Update: Greg has resigned from the Dominion Society. He says that he will be addressing other issues in the future. He gave an interview to the Western Standard where he cited his time as a "shock jock".


























No comments:
Post a Comment